How to connect with the BodiTrak DataPort?
Last updated over 1 year ago
- Ensure DataPort power is OFF (green LED not on); plug USB cord from your BodiTrak to USB port on the DataPort box.
- Press the green button to turn on the DataPort (the light will turn green).
- If the light does not come on, use the AC adapter to supply power and charge the battery
- Search for wireless network connections (on BodiTrak Dash) and in the list find the DataPort that has the number on the side of the box. (e.g., DataPort-xxxxxx).
- Click to connect to the DataPort and, if prompted for a password, key in the password printed on a label underneath the DataPort box.