Connect your BodiTrak
The Connect your BodiTrak provides the steps for connecting your BodiTrak mat to the app. First, the BodiTrak mat needs to be powered on and then the BodiTrak Wi-Fi information connects to the network.
How do you connect BodiTrak Dash with the BodiTrak mat
- From the Capture Library screen, tap on the Menu.
- Tap on the Connect your BodiTrak plus sign.
- Turn on your data port and plug it into your BodiTrak. When completed the plug icon will show blue.
- Locate BodiTrak Wi-Fi information by tapping on “Go to Network Settings” button.
- Once on the Wi-Fi page select the BodiTrak network. The DataPort that has the number on the side of the box. (e.g., DataPort-xxxxxx).
- After selecting on the network the Wi-Fi icon will show blue on the “Let’s connect your BodiTrak” page.
- Tap on the bottom button that says “Connected!”