How to recalibrate the mat
The BodiTrak mat allows for any part of the mat to be the center.
- Select on Video Capture & Import icon.
- Tap on player and select an action to tap on “Capture button”
- Start recording video by tapping on the record button.
- While capturing on the BodiTrak mat, you can stand at any part of the mat and stay balanced (no movement).
- After completing the two seconds a blue box will show saying, “Steady” representing the new stop as the center of the mat.
- Moving away from the calibrated stop will recalibrate the program towards the default center of the mat.
- Shortcut: Double click outside of distribution graph to recenter the mat.